Daily operations for AIM Code School are managed by a talented and tight-knit team of professionals who are passionate about doing their part to add new talent to the tech pipeline.
Nate DeckerAIM Code School Coordinator
Emily MatisDirector of Tech Education and AIM Code School
AIM Code School’s instructors are carefully selected experts in their field that share a passion for education as adjunct faculty.
- Education: BS in Computer Science from Bellevue University, Associate of Computer Science from Metropolitan Community College
- Experience: IT Consultant for Solution One, IT Consultant for Westview Bed and Breakfast, Front End Developer for Breathe EZ Air Filtration Systems, Front End Developer for 75 North Highlander Project, Front End Developer for Enterprise Precast Concrete, Front End Web Developer for Methodist Health Care Systems, Java Developer for Rebuild Together Omaha, Java Developer for Create Your Statue, WordPress Developer for OnTheWeb.design, WordPress Developer for DroneCity Classic, WordPress Developer for TechRunWay
Vanessa KasunFront-End Web Development, UX, UI, Backend Development, FullStack Java
- Education: AS in Computer Science and Front End Development from Metropolitan Community College
- Experience: Front End Web Developer for North 24th Street Bid, Web Developer for Paul Anderson Political Blog Website (2020 Congressional Candidate), Heartland Developer Conference Speaker ("How to build a Reactjs Application from Scratch")
- Education: BA in Political Science from UNO, BS in Web Development from Bellevue University
- Experience: Advisor at Nelnet, Software Engineering for Physicians Mutual Insurance Company
- Education: PhD in Religious Studies, U of Iowa
- Professional Experience: Logos Research Systems as a Data Curation intern, Five Nines Technology Group as a Field Engineer, MWI Direct as a Data Programmer/Analyst, Creighton University as a Data Scientist, Red Berry Innovations as a Sr. Data Scientist, United Development as a Data Analyst