Want to work for a startup this summer? Join the Interface Web School team as a Social Media Intern. Details follow.
Location: Omaha, NE
Hours: 8a – noon, Monday – Friday
Social Media Intern Job Description:
The selected candidate will be responsible for assisting and supporting Interface Web School with a variety of social media and marketing initiatives.
Job Functions and Responsibilities:
Social Media focus includes:
- Assist with social media engagement by helping manage Interface Web School’s social channels.
- Drafting and editing copy for social channels.
- Monitoring social media web analytics on a weekly basis (e.g. page views, twitter followers), and provide reports of growth and other activity.
Marketing/advertising focus includes:
- Engage with marketing team on a regular basis to brainstorm ideas for new and innovative marketing and social media campaigns.
- Assist with gathering data for marketing reports and supporting a variety of marketing and advertising programs.
General responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Researching industry-specific sites (blogs, forums, etc) for product reviews, customer comments, and other relevant marketing information.
- Maintaining marketing program files.
- Must have excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Knowledge and experience with Facebook, Twitter, YouTube and other social media platforms.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Web site/application development experience a plus.
Know someone interested in this position? Click here to submit an application. We will be in touch within 5 business days.