Interface is proud to offer multiple payment options for students and employers.
Tuition Payment Options
Interface gives students multiple ways to pay tuition for courses 10 weeks or longer in duration.
Standard Payment Plan #1
Make payments directly to Interface. A down payment of 50% is required before the start of the course, then split the rest over 6 months. We’ll set up automatic payments via credit card or ACH transfer.
Standard Payment Plan #2
Make payments directly to Interface. A down payment of $1000 is required before the start of the course, then split the rest over 12 months. A 2% fee will be added to your tuition. We’ll set up automatic payments via credit card or ACH transfer.
Pay your balance in full with a one-time payment. If you pay your tuition in full before the start of class, we will give you a 5% discount on your tuition.
Financial Support Available
Discounts on Interface School courses are available.
- Workshop Discount: If you’ve taken a 12-hour Introductory workshop, you can apply your full workshop fee of $200 toward your tuition for Foundations of Web Development.*
- Foundations Discount: If you’ve taken a Foundations or Specialization course with Interface School, you can get $500 off your next Specialization course.*
- Team Discount: If you are an employer and are interested in sending 2 or more employees through any Interface School course, pay full tuition for the first employee and receive $500 off the tuition for each additional employee enrolled during the same calendar session (does not have to be within the same course).
- Paid-in-full Discount: Students who pay their entire balance before the start of class will receive 5% off their tuition. This discount may be combined with other discounts.
** Other options available. If you have any questions about these payment options or discounts, please contact us here or call 402-345-5025 ext. 390.
*This discount is only combinable with the paid-in-full discount. No other discounts may apply to the same course.
Heartland Workforce Solutions
You may also be able to qualify for tuition assistance from Heartland Workforce Solutions if you:
- were laid off from employment, or
- have a significant barrier to employment, or
- are a military spouse who quit their job due to a change of station, or
- are identified as low income (as defined by the following requirements):
- Family Size: 1, Income Max: $11,670
- Family Size: 2, Income Max: $15,730
- Family Size: 3, Income Max: $20,821
- Family Size: 4, Income Max: $25,704
- Family Size: 5, Income Max: $30,332
- Family Size: 6, Income Max: $35,479
- For families larger than six, add $5,147 per each additional person
Earn credits at Bellevue University
If you are a Bellevue University student, we have partnered to offer college credit for taking Interface Web School courses. Read the press release and contact Dean Dobransky for more information about this option.
Tuition Reimbursement Program
Interface is proud to partner with the following local firms to provide $2,500 tuition reimbursement to hired graduates. Students accepted into Interface’s Spring, Summer, or Fall sessions are encouraged to apply for open positions at these firms. The total reimbursement amount will be paid over 10 months (minimum reimbursement amount of $1,500) directly from the employer to the employee.
Special thanks to Dave Kerber and team for your support.
Special thanks to Kim Mickelsen and team for your support.
Special thanks to David Graff and team for your support.
Special thanks to Don Stavneak and team for your support.
Tuition Reimbursement Program – Becoming a Partner Firm
The Tuition Reimbursement Program is an excellent low-risk approach for partner firms to hire talented Interface graduates. The benefits of participating in this program include:
- Screening talented junior developers for roles within your firm before others in the community,
- Lowering your cost of onboarding new talent, and
- Supporting Midwest talent development and retention efforts.
It’s easy to get started!
Step 1: Submit Interest Form
To begin the process of becoming a partner firm, submit a short interest form and an Interface representative will contact you within 1-2 business days to discuss program details.
Step 2: Review Student Resumes
Once accepted as a partner firm, you will receive student resumes to review.
Step 3: Meet Students
You will have opportunities to visit with students during scheduled one-on-one sessions. Additionally, we will share students’ course progress with you following regularly scheduled performance reviews with our staff.
Step 4: Hire Students
Upon conclusion of the course, if you decide to extend an offer of employment to a student who accepts, you will begin the monthly payout to that student for the agreed upon reimbursement amount. Partner firms are under no obligation to hire Interface graduates.
If you would like more information about becoming a partner firm, please contact Krystal Rider.
Nebraska Worker Training Program
The Nebraska Department of Labor Worker Training Program is a business incentive program to support the retraining and upgrading of Nebraska’s current workforce. The goal of this program is to broaden the state’s skill pool through grants for training projects that help build productivity and enhance earning capacity and job security.
The following entities may apply to the Commissioner for a grant under the Worker Training Program:
1. One or more Employers:
a. Seeking to secure training for demand occupations in a particular industry; Acting in partnership with an employer organization, labor organization, or community-based organization to secure training for demand occupations in a particular industry; or
b. Acting in partnership with a consortium of one or more training providers to secure training for demand occupations in a particular industry.
2. One or more labor organizations or other entities providing an apprenticeship training program.